Chow Siddhartha (Chametcha Singphow) is a practitioner of Yoga & Mindfulness Sciences for the last 30 years.
He received his initial training in Yoga and Mindfulness sciences when he was at a Buddhist Monastery for 6 years during his childhood.
Then he studied Yoga at Vivekananda Kendra, Dibrugarh for 5 years and SVYASA Yoga University, Bangalore for 7 years.
He underwent many Mindfulness Meditation courses (vipassana meditation) of Sri Satya Narayan Goenkaji (www.dhamma.org).
He did Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor and Master Degree courses in Yoga from SVYASA Yoga University, Bangalore.
I. Distinguished individuals such as
- Group Chairman, GMR Group
- President & CEO, FANUC India (P) Ltd
- Former MD & CEO, INFOSYS
- Former President & MD, Texas Instruments
- Indian Cricket Players (Ranji Trophy & Under 19)
- Owner, Delhi Capitals, IPL
- Former Miss Singapore
- Film Actor
- CEO, Delhi International Airport and many others
II. Corporate Clients
Chow Siddhartha and his team conducted Yoga Workshops for Royal Bank of Scotland, General Motors, E&Y, Deutsche Bank, Samsung, Ericsson, Sapient, OTIS, GE Appliances, Corporation Bank, Magic Bricks, Blue Jeans, Delta Electronics (P) Ltd., Target India, QUINNOX, Capita, Better Future, XL Health, Reliance Capital, ITM Business School, AIMS, Manthan Legal, Datamatics, One Bill, Snuvik Tecnologies Pvt. Ltd., Labournet, MAYA Health, and many other organizations.
- Worked as Yoga Consultant for Taj Group of Hotels and GMR Group for a period of 9 years
- Served as Chief Yoga Therapist at AROGYADHAMA –a 200 bedded Yoga Therapy Hospital at SVYASA Yoga University, Bangalore for a period of 6 years
- Had taught Yoga and Yoga Therapy to undergraduate and postgraduate students at SVYASA Yoga University, Bangalore.
- Was visiting faculty of Yoga at ITM Business School and Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences(AIMS), Bangalore
- Published three yoga research papers in peer-reviewed international journals along with Dr. Padmini Tekur
He has been featured in several media including Indian Express, Times of India, Deccan Herald, The Telegraph, Financial Times and Indian National Television for his contributions in the field of Yoga and Mindfulness.
Chow Siddhartha with his Yoga students